Zucchini Grilled Corn Quesadilla Recipe :
Yummylicious presents you another quick and easy Mexican recipe, Zucchini Grilled corn Quesadilla. I have made this quesadilla out of zucchini because I want us to experiment with different veggies and not many of us cook regularly with zucchini. So here is this yummylicious recipe for a quesadilla.
You can replace zucchini with any of your favorite veggies, even with paneer. Also in this video, I have made Wheat tortillas so you can make it at home (as many people complain that they cannot find readymade tortillas). Here’s a quick tip, if you want to avoid tortilla you can use roti or chapati.
– Wheat flour (3/4 cup)
– All-Purpose Flour (1/4 Cup)
– Baking Powder (1/4 Tsp)
– Salt to taste
– Clarified butter (Ghee)(1 Tbsp)
( Traditionally lard or vegetable shortening is used)
– Mix it well by using your hands.
– Till it resembles breadcrumbs consistency.
– Hot water (enough to make a soft dough)
– Knead for 7-10 min
( kneading makes softer tortillas)
– Form a ball and rest for 1-2 hours
– Divide dough into 4 parts
– Cover it or else dough will dry out
– Dust flour on the surface
– Roll it to make a thin tortilla
– Cook until bubbly and golden