HOW TO MAKE AUTHENTIC NAVAJO FRY BREAD :
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE AUTHENTIC NAVAJO FRY BREAD! BELOW IS THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND AMOUNTS NEEDED! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING US HOW TO DO THIS JUSTIN!
For the bread:
– 5 cups of all purpose flour
– 3 generous table spoons of baking powder
– 2 1/2 tablespoons of salt
– About 4 or 5 cups of water (add slowly and not all at once, you will know if you need more or less water)
– oil to fry the bread
– Large Can of Traditional Refried Beans
– Mix in Green Mexican Salsa. We used half a bottle of the La Costena brand. (our 5 year old was able to eat this without any issue)
– add about 1 cup of water and mix thoroughly
We used 1 pound of ground turkey and garlic powder to taste in this video but you can use ground beef or any other meat and once cooked add it into the beans and chili mix and stir.