Easy 5 Ingredient Ground Beef Quesadillas :
Hi Guys! Welcome back to my channel! Today I’m making the easiest quesadillas ever! It only has 5 ingredients and took less than 20 minutes to make. It’s the perfect dish for those week nights that you really don’t feel like slaving over the stove. You don’t even have to flip these quesadillas or anything thing because they’re made in the oven! Give this recipe a try! Thanks for watching!
1lb Ground Beef
1 Package of taco seasoning
¾ Cup of water
1 Can (15oz) refried beans
1 Package (8 ct) of fluffy flour tortillas
1-2 Cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
¼ Cup butter or margarine (for the tortillas)
Chopped Green Onions
1. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until no traces of pink; drain.
2. Sprinkle in taco seasoning and add ¾ cup of water. Bring to a boil then simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add in the refried beans and stir until well combined. Remove from heat.
4. Preheat your oven to 475 degrees.
5. Butter one side of one tortilla.
6. Place it butter side down on a cookie sheet.
7. Sprinkle cheese on one half of the tortilla.
8. Add about ¼ to ½ cup of meat mixture on top of the cheese.
9. Sprinkle cheese on top and fold the tortilla over. (*This recipe makes about 6-8 quesadillas)
10. Place quesadillas on the cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
*Serve with sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, and/or green onions and enjoy!